WELCOME TO BEAUSÉJOUR GYMNOS GYMNASTICS CLUB
Established in 1982, Beausejour Gymnos has been offering high quality gymnastics programs to athletes of all ages and abilities for decades. Our fully NCCP certified and NBGA trained coaches provide a fun and safe environment for your child to learn the sport in either French or English.
As a Not-For-Profit organization, all proceeds go back into making the club the very best it can be. Each year, we review our needs and then with Board approval, the club will re-invest any and all profits. This is done by either purchasing new equipment, making repairs or improvements to our facility, or providing our coaches and staff with additional training and tools to give our members the very best gymnastics experience we can!
To provide high quality and comprehensive programs to youth in greater Moncton.
We will provide a nurturing, challenging and fun environment by delivering progressive programs that encourage growth, confidence, self-esteem and success.
We believe in:
- Providing a safe and innovative environment for all.
- Developing certified coaches who are dedicated, caring and ethical.
- Promoting fair play, honesty and respectfulness for all.
- Recognizing and celebrating success and achievements.
- Maintaining quality programs, equipment and facilities.
- Ongoing and effective communication within our club and its members.
- Fostering a lifelong love and appreciation of the sport.
- The principles of long term athlete development and ensure that our
programs meet the developmental needs and abilities of participants in each stage.